Toast in a variety of flavors: peanut butter, jam of all flavors, cinnamon and sugar, cheese, cream cheese, egg? Mmmmm! Give me a slice or 6 and one of those sizzling plates of fajitas. That's the current Kris Crave-o-meter.
This morning I was behind a dump truck, and on the radio, Soul Asylum's "Runaway Train" starts playing. WHAT!? I think to myself, how lucky am I? Remember that song? I bought the single cassette tape at Walmart when I was in 7th grade I think. Remember the single section in Walmart's electronic section? It was complete splendor, cassettes with 2 or 3 songs on it for like $2.
I read 45 pages aloud today at school. Would anyone like a short monologue from Among the Hidden or Chinese Cinderella. I can provide one. Also, who surrendered at Appomattox?
Today driving home from running on Frink Street, I thought I saw a small child off the right of the road in the ditch/woods wearing a white coat and an orange toboggan. I looked; it was just a fire hydrant. I thought it even had little arms.
Then, I ran over the garbage can top. Rubbermaid doesn't break.
No comments:
Post a Comment